According to Richard “ALL CAPS” Pollack on Facebook: I HAD THE VERY LAST PRIME RIB ATY [sic]BALEY’S PRIME AT PARK. I HAD THE VERY LAST PRIME RIB AT BAILEY’S PRIME AT PARK LANE AND NOW THEY ARE CLOSED AND OUT OF BUSINESS BEST OF LUCK CHEF RYAN CARBERY ALOHA.Full Story
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.