I’m never good at writing endings, and this one’s especially tough: My position at the Seattle Weekly’s been eliminated. Thanks for reading. — Hanna Raskin (@hannaraskin) May 8, 2013 Just now, Hanna Raskin tweeted this news from her personal Twitter. The former Observer dining critic left Dallas for good two years ago (Wow, has it […]Full Story
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Is There Any Building In Downtown That Can Escape the Wrecking Ball? by Zac Crain
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »