Rosh Hashanah, the traditional Jewish New Year celebration, occurs from sunset on September 28 to nightfall September 30. One loyal Disher is looking for a place to observe the holiday in fine style. Need some help…we need a place for dinner for a group of 14-16 people for the second night of Rosh Hashanah which […]Full Story
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.