Rosh Hashanah, the traditional Jewish New Year celebration, occurs from sunset on September 28 to nightfall September 30. One loyal Disher is looking for a place to observe the holiday in fine style. Need some help…we need a place for dinner for a group of 14-16 people for the second night of Rosh Hashanah which […]Full Story
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Announcing StreetSmart, D Magazine’s New Transportation and Urbanism Blog by Jason Heid
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Laray Polk on the State of Bookstores in Dallas by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »