My brother-in-law is weird. He won’t eat anything white, especially mayonnaise, or green, especially guacamole. I mentioned this fact to a woman in our office and she said, “Oh, all I eat is white food.” To me, that is beyond bizarre, it’s borderline psychotic. What are your idiosyncratic eating behaviors?Full Story
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
- A Picture of Fountain Place That Proves It Is a Portal Into Another Dimension by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »