Hey, real-people diners. Did you get find a place to eat that wasn’t jammed with DFW Restaurant Week diners? Did you discover anything new and exciting or perchance have a dreadful dinner? We’d love to hear the good, bad, and the ugly. Last week you ate like good little piggies at FT33 tasting menu, CBD Provisions, Mr. Wok, Mesa, Mi Dia from Scratch, Pho District in Fort Worth,and Cucina Neighborhood Italian,
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Starbucks Giving Up on Seattle’s Best Coffee Stores Here by Glenn Hunter
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »