The largest statewide celebration of plant-based foods returns to Reverchon Park on Sunday, October 19. Founders Stephanie M. Casey and James Scott have ramped (hah!) up the program this year. The celebration centered on plant-based cuisine, healthy green living, and animal welfare, has partnered with Earth Day Texas as presenting sponsor. Expect vegan food and product vendors, a local beer garden, chef demos, kid’s activities, and speakers from across the country. Brush up on your compassion for animal suffering, human health, and the vitality of our planet. It’s free and dog-friendly. Here for more information: 2014 Texas Veggie Fair.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- How the DMN Misleads People About DISD by Tim Rogers
- Why DISD’s Plan to Reopen Some Closed Schools is a No-Brainer, and Why Some Trustees Don’t Care by Eric Celeste
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »