The largest statewide celebration of plant-based foods returns to Reverchon Park on Sunday, October 19. Founders Stephanie M. Casey and James Scott have ramped (hah!) up the program this year. The celebration centered on plant-based cuisine, healthy green living, and animal welfare, has partnered with Earth Day Texas as presenting sponsor. Expect vegan food and product vendors, a local beer garden, chef demos, kid’s activities, and speakers from across the country. Brush up on your compassion for animal suffering, human health, and the vitality of our planet. It’s free and dog-friendly. Here for more information: 2014 Texas Veggie Fair.
7/4/15 SatSteel Restaurant & Lounge
7/4/15 SatNoble Rey Brewing Co.
7/4/15 SatThe Libertine Bar
7/7/15 TueKirby's Steakhouse
7/14/15 TueBishop Arts District
7/16/15 ThuKettle Art
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- Taco Libre at Main Street Garden
- Hot Property: 3901 Turtle Creek Boulevard #9 by Caitlin Clark
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Where to See Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by Mary Claire Hamm
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
- Mad Max Shops at Lakewood Whole Foods by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »