The largest statewide celebration of plant-based foods returns to Reverchon Park on Sunday, October 19. Founders Stephanie M. Casey and James Scott have ramped (hah!) up the program this year. The celebration centered on plant-based cuisine, healthy green living, and animal welfare, has partnered with Earth Day Texas as presenting sponsor. Expect vegan food and product vendors, a local beer garden, chef demos, kid’s activities, and speakers from across the country. Brush up on your compassion for animal suffering, human health, and the vitality of our planet. It’s free and dog-friendly. Here for more information: 2014 Texas Veggie Fair.
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »