The largest statewide celebration of plant-based foods returns to Reverchon Park on Sunday, October 19. Founders Stephanie M. Casey and James Scott have ramped (hah!) up the program this year. The celebration centered on plant-based cuisine, healthy green living, and animal welfare, has partnered with Earth Day Texas as presenting sponsor. Expect vegan food and product vendors, a local beer garden, chef demos, kid’s activities, and speakers from across the country. Brush up on your compassion for animal suffering, human health, and the vitality of our planet. It’s free and dog-friendly. Here for more information: 2014 Texas Veggie Fair.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »