The largest statewide celebration of plant-based foods returns to Reverchon Park on Sunday, October 19. Founders Stephanie M. Casey and James Scott have ramped (hah!) up the program this year. The celebration centered on plant-based cuisine, healthy green living, and animal welfare, has partnered with Earth Day Texas as presenting sponsor. Expect vegan food and product vendors, a local beer garden, chef demos, kid’s activities, and speakers from across the country. Brush up on your compassion for animal suffering, human health, and the vitality of our planet. It’s free and dog-friendly. Here for more information: 2014 Texas Veggie Fair.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Taco Libre 2016
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Frenchman Walks Into Downtown Dallas by Tim Rogers
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »