On Monday morning, Addison will have a new place to get its ramen fix. The staff is putting the finishing touches on the interior of Hakata at 3720 Belt Line Rd #3714. There is a private tasting tonight, then the grand opening is at noon on Monday.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »