Restaurant Week (which is more like a month) doesn’t officially kick off until August 7th, but the participating restaurants will be announced this upcoming Monday and reservations will be accepted for prix-fixe dinners. With a $25 purchase at a Central Market location, you can claim a “Fourth Course” menu item certificate, valid at many of the 125-ish restaurants.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »