Restaurant Week (which is more like a month) doesn’t officially kick off until August 7th, but the participating restaurants will be announced this upcoming Monday and reservations will be accepted for prix-fixe dinners. With a $25 purchase at a Central Market location, you can claim a “Fourth Course” menu item certificate, valid at many of the 125-ish restaurants.
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Watch a Mustang Crash Into a Light Pole by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »