Restaurant Week (which is more like a month) doesn’t officially kick off until August 7th, but the participating restaurants will be announced this upcoming Monday and reservations will be accepted for prix-fixe dinners. With a $25 purchase at a Central Market location, you can claim a “Fourth Course” menu item certificate, valid at many of the 125-ish restaurants.
5/7/15 ThuDeep Ellum Brewing Co.
5/7/15 ThuMartin House Brewing Company
5/8/15 FriHyatt Regency Dallas
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/9/15 SatStonebridge Ranch Country Club
5/10/15 SunOmni Fort Worth Hotel
5/10/15 SunTexas Spice
5/14/15 ThuDallas Fish Market
5/15/15 FriAddison Circle Park
5/16/15 SatCimarron Park
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- Why We Should Listen to Laura Miller’s Solution to the Scott Griggs Accusations by Peter Simek
- Why Dallas Is a Terrible Place to Grow Up Poor — And a Great Place to Be Rich by Jason Heid
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
- Emails Shed Light on Inner Workings of Trinity River Project Funding Schemes by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »