Restaurant Week (which is more like a month) doesn’t officially kick off until August 7th, but the participating restaurants will be announced this upcoming Monday and reservations will be accepted for prix-fixe dinners. With a $25 purchase at a Central Market location, you can claim a “Fourth Course” menu item certificate, valid at many of the 125-ish restaurants.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.