Chef Christopher Hache will be joining Rosewood Mansion’s Chef Bruno Davaillon for a special tasting menu. Hache hails from the Parisian sister to the Mansion, the historic Hôtel de Crillon, which earned a Michelin star last year before closing temporarily for renovations. The six-course dinner tasting menu blends French and Texan styles and is aptly named “Paris Meets Dallas.” Experience Hache and Davaillon’s collaboration July 11th – 19th.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »