Chef Christopher Hache will be joining Rosewood Mansion’s Chef Bruno Davaillon for a special tasting menu. Hache hails from the Parisian sister to the Mansion, the historic Hôtel de Crillon, which earned a Michelin star last year before closing temporarily for renovations. The six-course dinner tasting menu blends French and Texan styles and is aptly named “Paris Meets Dallas.” Experience Hache and Davaillon’s collaboration July 11th – 19th.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.