Chef Christopher Hache will be joining Rosewood Mansion’s Chef Bruno Davaillon for a special tasting menu. Hache hails from the Parisian sister to the Mansion, the historic Hôtel de Crillon, which earned a Michelin star last year before closing temporarily for renovations. The six-course dinner tasting menu blends French and Texan styles and is aptly named “Paris Meets Dallas.” Experience Hache and Davaillon’s collaboration July 11th – 19th.
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »