Do you think you have what it takes to impress Anthony Bourdain, Nigella Lawson, Ludo Lefebvre, and Marcus Samuelsson? Then sharpen your knives and wit and head to Austin next Saturday, June 28 from 10am to 3PM. The casting team is looking for professional chefs and talented home cooks for Season 3 of the show. The grand prize is $100,000. More information here. Busy chefs who can’t attend the open call may dial 818-569-4052 (ext 6908) or email RebeccaCasting@gmail.com.
3/1/15 SunFlying Saucer
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- DMN Sets Twitter Goal for Its Reporters by Tim Rogers
- Jill Jordan Explains the Highway Spaghetti Planned for the Continental Pedestrian Bridge by Peter Simek
- Tracy Rowlett, Byron Harris Rip Bill O’Reilly’s Claim in 1970s Suicide Story by Glenn Hunter
- Let the Rural Opposition to the Dallas to Houston High Speed Rail Project Begin by Peter Simek
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »