Do you think you have what it takes to impress Anthony Bourdain, Nigella Lawson, Ludo Lefebvre, and Marcus Samuelsson? Then sharpen your knives and wit and head to Austin next Saturday, June 28 from 10am to 3PM. The casting team is looking for professional chefs and talented home cooks for Season 3 of the show. The grand prize is $100,000. More information here. Busy chefs who can’t attend the open call may dial 818-569-4052 (ext 6908) or email [email protected].
4/30/16 SatMain Street Garden
4/30/16 SatMessina Hof Grapevine Winery
5/1/16 SunGranada Theater
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 3 Recap by Tim Rogers
- The Oak Cliff DISD Trustee Race Has Turned Ugly by Eric Celeste
- City Council Gives Zale Corp. $450K to Sort-of Move to Dallas by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Does Dirk Rank in the Dallas Sports Pantheon? by Jason Heid
- Are the Stars Trying To Keep Blues Fans From Buying Tickets? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »