Huh? Chef Lanny Lancarte has been preparing righteous regional Mexican food for over ten years. A few minutes ago, Lancarte declared he is shutting down Alta Cocina and will reopen later this summer as Righteous Foods. He will offer the Alta Cocina menu to catering customers, but after June 28, that’s it. What can we expect from the talented chef’s new restaurant? “Please stay tuned for more exciting information on Righteous Foods coming soon.” This is disturbing.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.