Huh? Chef Lanny Lancarte has been preparing righteous regional Mexican food for over ten years. A few minutes ago, Lancarte declared he is shutting down Alta Cocina and will reopen later this summer as Righteous Foods. He will offer the Alta Cocina menu to catering customers, but after June 28, that’s it. What can we expect from the talented chef’s new restaurant? “Please stay tuned for more exciting information on Righteous Foods coming soon.” This is disturbing.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »