Huh? Chef Lanny Lancarte has been preparing righteous regional Mexican food for over ten years. A few minutes ago, Lancarte declared he is shutting down Alta Cocina and will reopen later this summer as Righteous Foods. He will offer the Alta Cocina menu to catering customers, but after June 28, that’s it. What can we expect from the talented chef’s new restaurant? “Please stay tuned for more exciting information on Righteous Foods coming soon.” This is disturbing.
- Beauty Bar
- Dallas’ Most Exclusive Private Clubs by Brantley Hargrove and Glenn Hunter
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America by Margaux Anbouba
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »