The first time I visited Mi Dia From Scratch, I fell hard. I love the variety of Tex-Mex, Santa Fe-style, and regional Mexican dishes on the menu. I usually eat the same thing: the stacked enchiladas covered with cheesy red and green chile sauces and topped with a fried egg. Recently, I took my whole family to dinner at Mi Dia. While the kids played on The Pastoral Dreamer, a bronze sculpture by artist David L. Phelps in the courtyard, the adults ordered margaritas and chatted. Ordering was easy. Getting the drinks was not. It took 15 minutes for cocktails to arrive, and when they did, it turned out they were intended for the table next to ours. They were finally delivered with the food, which is not the worst thing if you are in a hurry, but I’d brought an out-of-town guest to catch up with old friends. Read on.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.