A fire on the roof of the building at 8111 Preston Road has caused Nick & Sam’s to close. Hopefully, it will just be for the day. A representative from the restaurant confirmed there is no damage to the restaurant, but the dining room “smells like smoke.”The fire is out and workers are on site to clear the smell.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »