Hotel St. Germain, the restaurant and hotel, will close at the end of May and reopen at the end of September. Chef Chad Martin left recently and a new chef will be at the helm when they reopen. Martin was with St. Germain for 13 years. St. Germain joined the Relais & Chateaux hotel association in 2010 and, like many of the other properties with the group, will operate on a seasonal basis.
Read This Next
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.