Hotel St. Germain, the restaurant and hotel, will close at the end of May and reopen at the end of September. Chef Chad Martin left recently and a new chef will be at the helm when they reopen. Martin was with St. Germain for 13 years. St. Germain joined the Relais & Chateaux hotel association in 2010 and, like many of the other properties with the group, will operate on a seasonal basis.
Read This Next
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.