Kenny Bowers and his partners Bob Stegall and Mike Hutchinson opened the first Kenny’s Burger Joint in Frisco five years ago. Today, they announce a second location of the popular burger joint that features the massive, $50 El Jefe Grande, a 3-pound patty topped with fries, chili, queso, jalapenos, a half pound of bacon, onions, pickles, lettuce and tomato. If you eat it within an hour, it’s free. Expect the new Kenny’s to open in Plano’s LakeSide Market in August.
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Arrested in Aspen by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- About the Teenager Who Lived in Walmart: I Think That Was Art. by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.