Kenny Bowers and his partners Bob Stegall and Mike Hutchinson opened the first Kenny’s Burger Joint in Frisco five years ago. Today, they announce a second location of the popular burger joint that features the massive, $50 El Jefe Grande, a 3-pound patty topped with fries, chili, queso, jalapenos, a half pound of bacon, onions, pickles, lettuce and tomato. If you eat it within an hour, it’s free. Expect the new Kenny’s to open in Plano’s LakeSide Market in August.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »