Kenny Bowers and his partners Bob Stegall and Mike Hutchinson opened the first Kenny’s Burger Joint in Frisco five years ago. Today, they announce a second location of the popular burger joint that features the massive, $50 El Jefe Grande, a 3-pound patty topped with fries, chili, queso, jalapenos, a half pound of bacon, onions, pickles, lettuce and tomato. If you eat it within an hour, it’s free. Expect the new Kenny’s to open in Plano’s LakeSide Market in August.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.