Kenny Bowers and his partners Bob Stegall and Mike Hutchinson opened the first Kenny’s Burger Joint in Frisco five years ago. Today, they announce a second location of the popular burger joint that features the massive, $50 El Jefe Grande, a 3-pound patty topped with fries, chili, queso, jalapenos, a half pound of bacon, onions, pickles, lettuce and tomato. If you eat it within an hour, it’s free. Expect the new Kenny’s to open in Plano’s LakeSide Market in August.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »