Austin may be weird, but thanks to Bizarre Foods America host Andrew Zimmern Dallas is now officially bizarre. Last night, the show featured a Dallas-Fort Worth edition and Zimmern explored a lot of funky places. I think Zimmern’s top five favorite moments countdown will surprise you. What does he pick as the most emblematic bizarre food experience in our area? See it for yourself.
- Beauty Bar
- Dallas’ Most Exclusive Private Clubs by Brantley Hargrove and Glenn Hunter
- Diane von Furstenberg Thinks Dallas Women are the Most Beautiful in America by Margaux Anbouba
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »