Austin may be weird, but thanks to Bizarre Foods America host Andrew Zimmern Dallas is now officially bizarre. Last night, the show featured a Dallas-Fort Worth edition and Zimmern explored a lot of funky places. I think Zimmern’s top five favorite moments countdown will surprise you. What does he pick as the most emblematic bizarre food experience in our area? See it for yourself.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Round-Up Saloon
- One Picture Sums Up Everything Stupid About Dallas Urban Design by Peter Simek
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by FrontRow Staff
- DART Might Destroy Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Power Ranking the Meth Ring Ladies, in Terms of Remorse by Tim Rogers
- The Bachelorette Recap Episode 6: The Boy Band & JoJo Take Buenos Aires by Augusta Neal
- New Fair Park Proposal Argues State Fair Sprawl Is Bad for Business by Peter Simek
- David Fingerman Named Executive Chef of Madrina by Catherine Downes
- Tech Wildcatters Reassures Its Investors by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »