Austin may be weird, but thanks to Bizarre Foods America host Andrew Zimmern Dallas is now officially bizarre. Last night, the show featured a Dallas-Fort Worth edition and Zimmern explored a lot of funky places. I think Zimmern’s top five favorite moments countdown will surprise you. What does he pick as the most emblematic bizarre food experience in our area? See it for yourself.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- Coppell Opens First ‘Net-Zero’ Elementary School in the U.S. by Hilary Lau
- Status-Quo Trustees Look to Disrupt Tomorrow’s Board Meeting Any Way They Can by Eric Celeste
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.