Austin may be weird, but thanks to Bizarre Foods America host Andrew Zimmern Dallas is now officially bizarre. Last night, the show featured a Dallas-Fort Worth edition and Zimmern explored a lot of funky places. I think Zimmern’s top five favorite moments countdown will surprise you. What does he pick as the most emblematic bizarre food experience in our area? See it for yourself.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »