After a slow start and a recent fire that destroyed Teiichi Sakurai’s planned ramen restaurant space, Sylvan|Thirty is finally coming alive. The 7-acre development, located at Sylvan and I-30, includes restaurants, retail, lofts, and a continuous schedule of community activities and events. The action kicks off with the grand opening of Cox Farms Market at 10AM on Thursday, April 24. This will be the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market that sells fresh produce and “healthy alternative” grocery items. Construction on the building that burned down is about to begin. Expect Teiichi’s ramen restaurant, Ten, to open in September/October. More details soon.
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Big Fire Near Trinity Forest Continues To Burn by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.