After a slow start and a recent fire that destroyed Teiichi Sakurai’s planned ramen restaurant space, Sylvan|Thirty is finally coming alive. The 7-acre development, located at Sylvan and I-30, includes restaurants, retail, lofts, and a continuous schedule of community activities and events. The action kicks off with the grand opening of Cox Farms Market at 10AM on Thursday, April 24. This will be the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market that sells fresh produce and “healthy alternative” grocery items. Construction on the building that burned down is about to begin. Expect Teiichi’s ramen restaurant, Ten, to open in September/October. More details soon.
5/7/16 SatOak Cliff Cultural Center
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Taco Libre 2016
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Is Anyone Else a Little Creeped Out By the Idea of a Homeless Concentration Camp? by Peter Simek
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 4 Recap by Tim Rogers
- A Frenchman Walks Into Downtown Dallas by Tim Rogers
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »