After a slow start and a recent fire that destroyed Teiichi Sakurai’s planned ramen restaurant space, Sylvan|Thirty is finally coming alive. The 7-acre development, located at Sylvan and I-30, includes restaurants, retail, lofts, and a continuous schedule of community activities and events. The action kicks off with the grand opening of Cox Farms Market at 10AM on Thursday, April 24. This will be the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market that sells fresh produce and “healthy alternative” grocery items. Construction on the building that burned down is about to begin. Expect Teiichi’s ramen restaurant, Ten, to open in September/October. More details soon.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- Coppell Opens First ‘Net-Zero’ Elementary School in the U.S. by Hilary Lau
- Status-Quo Trustees Look to Disrupt Tomorrow’s Board Meeting Any Way They Can by Eric Celeste
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Classical Music Criticism in Dallas: It’s Time for a Makeover by Catherine Womack
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.