After a slow start and a recent fire that destroyed Teiichi Sakurai’s planned ramen restaurant space, Sylvan|Thirty is finally coming alive. The 7-acre development, located at Sylvan and I-30, includes restaurants, retail, lofts, and a continuous schedule of community activities and events. The action kicks off with the grand opening of Cox Farms Market at 10AM on Thursday, April 24. This will be the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market that sells fresh produce and “healthy alternative” grocery items. Construction on the building that burned down is about to begin. Expect Teiichi’s ramen restaurant, Ten, to open in September/October. More details soon.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »