After a slow start and a recent fire that destroyed Teiichi Sakurai’s planned ramen restaurant space, Sylvan|Thirty is finally coming alive. The 7-acre development, located at Sylvan and I-30, includes restaurants, retail, lofts, and a continuous schedule of community activities and events. The action kicks off with the grand opening of Cox Farms Market at 10AM on Thursday, April 24. This will be the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market that sells fresh produce and “healthy alternative” grocery items. Construction on the building that burned down is about to begin. Expect Teiichi’s ramen restaurant, Ten, to open in September/October. More details soon.
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »