After a slow start and a recent fire that destroyed Teiichi Sakurai’s planned ramen restaurant space, Sylvan|Thirty is finally coming alive. The 7-acre development, located at Sylvan and I-30, includes restaurants, retail, lofts, and a continuous schedule of community activities and events. The action kicks off with the grand opening of Cox Farms Market at 10AM on Thursday, April 24. This will be the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market that sells fresh produce and “healthy alternative” grocery items. Construction on the building that burned down is about to begin. Expect Teiichi’s ramen restaurant, Ten, to open in September/October. More details soon.
- Ron Washington Resigned Because He Cheated on His Wife by Tim Rogers
- Westlake Academy Is Early Leader in North Texas Giving Day by Tim Rogers
- DMN Managing Editor George Rodrigue Leaving for WFAA by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (9/18/14) by Zac Crain
- Ron Washington Holds Another Press Conference by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »