After a slow start and a recent fire that destroyed Teiichi Sakurai’s planned ramen restaurant space, Sylvan|Thirty is finally coming alive. The 7-acre development, located at Sylvan and I-30, includes restaurants, retail, lofts, and a continuous schedule of community activities and events. The action kicks off with the grand opening of Cox Farms Market at 10AM on Thursday, April 24. This will be the second location for the Duncanville family owned and operated market that sells fresh produce and “healthy alternative” grocery items. Construction on the building that burned down is about to begin. Expect Teiichi’s ramen restaurant, Ten, to open in September/October. More details soon.
2/7/16 SunSea Breeze Fish Market and Grill
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- DMN Makes Mike Hashimoto a Metro Columnist by Zac Crain
- City of Dallas Pushes to Keep Porn Out of Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Poll: Does Dallas Need to Pay Down Debt Before Fixing Roads? by Jason Heid
- It May Cost More to Remove the Dallas Wave Than to Fix It by Peter Simek
- They’re Going to Frack Under Lewisville Lake? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »