Check out tonight’s episode of Bizarre Foods America at 8PM on the Travel Channel and you’ll see some familiar faces. Host Andrew Zimmern, the man who once consumed fried piglet testicles, pals around Dallas and Fort Worth with chefs Tim Love (Woodshed Smokehouse) and Tim Byres (Chicken Scratch). Zimmern also visits Odom’s with BBQ Snob Daniel Vaughn and the Russian Banya.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- Mike Rawlings Makes His Pitch by Wick Allison
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »