Check out tonight’s episode of Bizarre Foods America at 8PM on the Travel Channel and you’ll see some familiar faces. Host Andrew Zimmern, the man who once consumed fried piglet testicles, pals around Dallas and Fort Worth with chefs Tim Love (Woodshed Smokehouse) and Tim Byres (Chicken Scratch). Zimmern also visits Odom’s with BBQ Snob Daniel Vaughn and the Russian Banya.
4/18/15 SatThe Rustic
4/18/15 SatGin Mill
4/18/15 SatThe Prophet Bar
4/18/15 SatAw Shucks Lewisville
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
- Larry Beasley Just Killed the Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- Three Things That Must Happen if Mayor Rawlings Is Serious About His Dream Team’s Trinity Plan by Peter Simek
- Delete These Phrases From Your Vocabulary Forever by Zac Crain
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »