Happy Friday. Tell us where you ate this week. Last week, you ate like good little piggies and reported on Nazca, Pizza Snob, Pecan Lodge, Salsa Limon, Spiral Diner, Chino Chinatown, and Italia Express on Continental Ave. just off Riverfront. He begged us to try the pizza at this little sleeper. Sounds like a good plan.
Food Feedback Friday
- Hot Property: French-Inspired Uptown Townhome by Caitlin Clark
- Happiest Hour
- Best of Big D Readers' Choice Voting by Jessica Chen
- A Family Oasis in Preston Hollow by Connie Dufner
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The New Trinity Park Looks Great — But Never Will Be by Zac Crain
- The Real Housewives of Dallas Episode 7 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Susan Hawk May Have Suffered Relapse by Jason Heid
- The Trinity Park and The City, Graphically by Zac Crain
- AT&T Powers Up Southern Dallas with High-Speed Internet by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »