After last week’s chef-swap circus—in which we discovered that Ian Tate was no longer manning the ship at Salum and Komali—chef/owner Abraham Salum has moved on and found a replacement, quickly. Julio Peraza is taking the former place of Tate at Komali. He hails from El Salvador, and he was working at American Fish in Las Vegas before he moved to Dallas.
- Crisis in Texas: Whataburger Slims Down Breakfast Hours by Alex Macon
- The Dallas Morning News Still Can’t Tell Dallas Apart From Dallas-Fort Worth by Peter Simek
- Leading Off (6/1/15) by Michael J. Mooney
- Three Questions for the Company That Has Stolen Our Logo by Tim Rogers
- Federal Court Stays Texas Medical Board’s Rule Limiting Telemedicine by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »