After last week’s chef-swap circus—in which we discovered that Ian Tate was no longer manning the ship at Salum and Komali—chef/owner Abraham Salum has moved on and found a replacement, quickly. Julio Peraza is taking the former place of Tate at Komali. He hails from El Salvador, and he was working at American Fish in Las Vegas before he moved to Dallas.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »