After last week’s chef-swap circus—in which we discovered that Ian Tate was no longer manning the ship at Salum and Komali—chef/owner Abraham Salum has moved on and found a replacement, quickly. Julio Peraza is taking the former place of Tate at Komali. He hails from El Salvador, and he was working at American Fish in Las Vegas before he moved to Dallas.
5/6/15 WedCommunity Beer Co.
5/6/15 WedRahr & Sons Brewing Company
5/7/15 ThuDeep Ellum Brewing Co.
5/7/15 ThuMartin House Brewing Company
5/8/15 FriHyatt Regency Dallas
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/9/15 SatStonebridge Ranch Country Club
5/10/15 SunOmni Fort Worth Hotel
5/10/15 SunTexas Spice
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- Why We Should Listen to Laura Miller’s Solution to the Scott Griggs Accusations by Peter Simek
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
- Why Dallas Is a Terrible Place to Grow Up Poor — And a Great Place to Be Rich by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/4/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »