After last week’s chef-swap circus—in which we discovered that Ian Tate was no longer manning the ship at Salum and Komali—chef/owner Abraham Salum has moved on and found a replacement, quickly. Julio Peraza is taking the former place of Tate at Komali. He hails from El Salvador, and he was working at American Fish in Las Vegas before he moved to Dallas.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
- Starbucks Giving Up on Seattle’s Best Coffee Stores Here by Glenn Hunter
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »