Tomasz Tabor, former chef at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek and the French Room, was killed in a motorcycle accident in Bermuda. He was 36. Tabor moved to Bermuda about six years ago. He was the chef de cuisine at Victoria Grill in Hamilton. According to the police report, Tabor lost control of his bike and crashed into a bus shelter.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.