Tomasz Tabor, former chef at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek and the French Room, was killed in a motorcycle accident in Bermuda. He was 36. Tabor moved to Bermuda about six years ago. He was the chef de cuisine at Victoria Grill in Hamilton. According to the police report, Tabor lost control of his bike and crashed into a bus shelter.
3/6/15 FriMorton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
3/6/15 FriThe Holy Grail Pub
3/7/15 SatCrushCraft Thai Street Eats
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market
3/7/15 SatDeep Ellum Brewing Company
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/8/15 SunWhole Foods Market
3/9/15 MonDugg Burger
- Dallas-DFW Restaurants: Are you Open or Closed? by Nancy Nichols
- Poll: If the Trinity Toll Road Is Built, Will You Leave Dallas? by Peter Simek
- Nina Pham: A Case Study in Media Manipulation by Tim Rogers
- Breaking Down How Wrong the DMN Story on Teacher Hiring Really Was by Eric Celeste
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »