Tomasz Tabor, former chef at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek and the French Room, was killed in a motorcycle accident in Bermuda. He was 36. Tabor moved to Bermuda about six years ago. He was the chef de cuisine at Victoria Grill in Hamilton. According to the police report, Tabor lost control of his bike and crashed into a bus shelter.
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Leading Off (5/25/2015) by Liz Johnstone
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »