Tomasz Tabor, former chef at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek and the French Room, was killed in a motorcycle accident in Bermuda. He was 36. Tabor moved to Bermuda about six years ago. He was the chef de cuisine at Victoria Grill in Hamilton. According to the police report, Tabor lost control of his bike and crashed into a bus shelter.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »