Happy Friday. Tell us where you ate this week. Better yet, tell us where you tend to dine alfresco this weekend. The name of the restaurant only. Keep the rest of the info to yourself (or send me an email). Last week, you ate like good little piggies and reported on Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill.Mi Dia from Scratch, AF+B, Zoli’s, CrushCraft, Sol de Luna, Mr. Wok, and The Grape.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »