Happy Friday. Tell us where you ate this week. Better yet, tell us where you tend to dine alfresco this weekend. The name of the restaurant only. Keep the rest of the info to yourself (or send me an email). Last week, you ate like good little piggies and reported on Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill.Mi Dia from Scratch, AF+B, Zoli’s, CrushCraft, Sol de Luna, Mr. Wok, and The Grape.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.