Happy Friday. Tell us where you ate this week. Better yet, tell us where you tend to dine alfresco this weekend. The name of the restaurant only. Keep the rest of the info to yourself (or send me an email). Last week, you ate like good little piggies and reported on Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill.Mi Dia from Scratch, AF+B, Zoli’s, CrushCraft, Sol de Luna, Mr. Wok, and The Grape.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.