Happy Friday. Tell us where you ate this week. Better yet, tell us where you tend to dine alfresco this weekend. The name of the restaurant only. Keep the rest of the info to yourself (or send me an email). Last week, you ate like good little piggies and reported on Kenny’s Wood Fired Grill.Mi Dia from Scratch, AF+B, Zoli’s, CrushCraft, Sol de Luna, Mr. Wok, and The Grape.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.