Perhaps one day a coffeeshop called Top Pot will open in Dallas and be more like Coffeeshop Johnny than Starbuck’s. Until then, we welcome Top Pot Doughnuts, a shop serving “hand-forged doughnuts, fresh roasted coffee, and locally made sandwiches and pastries.” The “doughnut lounge” concept comes to Dallas from Seattle where they operate 15 locations in the area. The 1,300-square-foot shop will open this spring at the corner of Hillcrest and Northwest Highway.
3/3/15 TueWhole Foods Market Lakewood
3/7/15 SatWhole Foods Market at Park Lane
3/11/15 WedTexas de Brazil
3/14/15 SatCommunity Beer Garden
3/19/15 ThuDallas Arts District
3/19/15 ThuKettle Art
3/26/15 ThuBilly Bob's Texas
- A Less Than Objective Recap of the Festival of Ideas by Krista Nightengale
- Tom Spicer Died Today by Nancy Nichols
- Austin-Based Royal Blue Grocery Store to Open in Highland Park Village by Nancy Nichols
- How the DMN Misleads People About DISD by Tim Rogers
- Snowmaggedon 2015 Has Arrived by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »