Perhaps one day a coffeeshop called Top Pot will open in Dallas and be more like Coffeeshop Johnny than Starbuck’s. Until then, we welcome Top Pot Doughnuts, a shop serving “hand-forged doughnuts, fresh roasted coffee, and locally made sandwiches and pastries.” The “doughnut lounge” concept comes to Dallas from Seattle where they operate 15 locations in the area. The 1,300-square-foot shop will open this spring at the corner of Hillcrest and Northwest Highway.
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Is There Any Building In Downtown That Can Escape the Wrecking Ball? by Zac Crain
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »