Perhaps one day a coffeeshop called Top Pot will open in Dallas and be more like Coffeeshop Johnny than Starbuck’s. Until then, we welcome Top Pot Doughnuts, a shop serving “hand-forged doughnuts, fresh roasted coffee, and locally made sandwiches and pastries.” The “doughnut lounge” concept comes to Dallas from Seattle where they operate 15 locations in the area. The 1,300-square-foot shop will open this spring at the corner of Hillcrest and Northwest Highway.
Top Pot Doughnuts to Open in Dallas
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Hot Property: Tri-Level Craftsman in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- High Fives' First Anniversary Party
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' Episode 10 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Brandi Redmond and Stephanie Hollman Dish on Their Favorite Dallas Restaurants by Catherine Downes
- Settle a Bet Between Me and Nancy by Tim Rogers
- A Dispatch From the D Magazine Sweat Lodge by Tim Rogers
- Is the New Rangers Ballpark a Terrible Deal For Arlington? by Zac Crain
- Theranos, the Battered Diagnostic Startup, Has a Dallas Tie: Real Estate Magnate Craig Hall by Chase Beakley
- Leading Off (6/24/16) by Staci Parks
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »