Perhaps one day a coffeeshop called Top Pot will open in Dallas and be more like Coffeeshop Johnny than Starbuck’s. Until then, we welcome Top Pot Doughnuts, a shop serving “hand-forged doughnuts, fresh roasted coffee, and locally made sandwiches and pastries.” The “doughnut lounge” concept comes to Dallas from Seattle where they operate 15 locations in the area. The 1,300-square-foot shop will open this spring at the corner of Hillcrest and Northwest Highway.
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »