Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont. They run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or occasionally on KERA. I think we could use a little lesson on Architects Fish and Chips. Listen closely.
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- The 10 Most Eligible Men in Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- You Must Go to the Dallas Chocolate Festival by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
- Style Icon: Anais and Graysha Assoun by Kristi and Scot Redman
- The Best Concerts in Dallas: Labor Day Weekend Edition by Eric Martinez
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.