Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont. They run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or occasionally on KERA. I think we could use a little lesson on Architects Fish and Chips. Listen closely.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »