Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont. They run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or occasionally on KERA. I think we could use a little lesson on Architects Fish and Chips. Listen closely.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Why the Cotton Bowl Still Has Value as a Sports Facility by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.