Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont. They run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or occasionally on KERA. I think we could use a little lesson on Architects Fish and Chips. Listen closely.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »