Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont. They run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or occasionally on KERA. I think we could use a little lesson on Architects Fish and Chips. Listen closely.
4/19/15 SunOmni - Fort Worth
4/19/15 SunGas Monkey Bar N' Grill
4/22/15 WedFrontiers of Flight Museum
4/22/15 WedCityplace Conference Center
4/22/15 WedMeddlesome Moth
4/23/15 ThuUrban Acres Farmstead
4/23/15 ThuWE Over Me Farm at Paul Quinn College
- Grapevine High Students Apologize For Racist Rap by Jason Heid
- What Can We Learn About the Trinity River Project From Yesterday’s Dallas City Council Meeting? by Peter Simek
- Is Dallas Too Prude To Handle the Phrase ‘Balls in a Vise’? by Tim Rogers
- Quick Recap of Yesterday’s Council Meeting by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (4/17/15) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »