Whenever I get grumpy, I watch a rerun of Posh Nosh. It’s a 2003 BBC parody of a TV cooking show. The program stars Arabella Weir and Richard E. Grant as chefs Simon and Minty Marchmont. They run the make-believe restaurant The Quill and Tassel. Search for the other episodes—I think there are only 8–online or occasionally on KERA. I think we could use a little lesson on Architects Fish and Chips. Listen closely.
10/7/15 WedDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/6/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »