I just checked in with Brian Luscher chef/owner of The Grape and burgeoning tube steak king. He planned to open Luscher’s, a hot dog-centric restaurant featuring his delicious Post Oak Red Hots, on Gaston Avenue near Baylor Hospital this summer. The deal with the space he was ready to move to was nixed by the city. Not enough parking. He’s moving on to another location. The opening will depend on the new spot he picks. I’m sure it will be just in time for hot dog season.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
- Taste Test Thursday: Pumpkin Pie by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (11/21/14) by Michael J. Mooney
- Will Art Prize Change Dallas’ Cultural Scene Forever? by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »