I just checked in with Brian Luscher chef/owner of The Grape and burgeoning tube steak king. He planned to open Luscher’s, a hot dog-centric restaurant featuring his delicious Post Oak Red Hots, on Gaston Avenue near Baylor Hospital this summer. The deal with the space he was ready to move to was nixed by the city. Not enough parking. He’s moving on to another location. The opening will depend on the new spot he picks. I’m sure it will be just in time for hot dog season.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- Watch Strokers Live Webcam, Stuff That’s NSFW by Tim Rogers
- Dallas City Council Could Vote Against Funding Trinity Toll Road by Tim Rogers
- 2 Trustees Voted to Cut Off More Than $100 Million to DISD and I Guess No One Cares by Eric Celeste
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »