I just checked in with Brian Luscher chef/owner of The Grape and burgeoning tube steak king. He planned to open Luscher’s, a hot dog-centric restaurant featuring his delicious Post Oak Red Hots, on Gaston Avenue near Baylor Hospital this summer. The deal with the space he was ready to move to was nixed by the city. Not enough parking. He’s moving on to another location. The opening will depend on the new spot he picks. I’m sure it will be just in time for hot dog season.
Read This Next
- Update on Trinity Groves: Restaurateurs are Lining Up. Potential Reality TV Show About Project Revealed
- The Localist: Post Oak Red Hots by Chef Brian Luscher
- Good 2 Go Gals Colleen O’Hare and Jeana Johnson Now Occupy Former York Street/Watel’s Building
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
9/24/14 WedThe Libertine Bar
- Jay Jerrier Hates Children, Takes Away Their Fountain at White Rock Cane Rosso by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (9/2/14) by Tim Rogers
- Behind the Scenes of the Dallas 40 Cover Shoot by Jason Heid
- Jane McGarry Is Going To Watch Draft Day Tonight by Tim Rogers
- That ESPN Profile of Jerry Jones by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.