I just checked in with Brian Luscher chef/owner of The Grape and burgeoning tube steak king. He planned to open Luscher’s, a hot dog-centric restaurant featuring his delicious Post Oak Red Hots, on Gaston Avenue near Baylor Hospital this summer. The deal with the space he was ready to move to was nixed by the city. Not enough parking. He’s moving on to another location. The opening will depend on the new spot he picks. I’m sure it will be just in time for hot dog season.
- 50 Best Restaurants in Dallas by D Magazine
- Round-Up Saloon
- One Picture Sums Up Everything Stupid About Dallas Urban Design by Peter Simek
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This Fourth of July by FrontRow Staff
- DART Might Destroy Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Power Ranking the Meth Ring Ladies, in Terms of Remorse by Tim Rogers
- The Bachelorette Recap Episode 6: The Boy Band & JoJo Take Buenos Aires by Augusta Neal
- New Fair Park Proposal Argues State Fair Sprawl Is Bad for Business by Peter Simek
- David Fingerman Named Executive Chef of Madrina by Catherine Downes
- Tech Wildcatters Reassures Its Investors by Danielle Abril
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »