One Arts Plaza takes another hit. Lombardi Family Concepts has called it quits for Cafe des Artistes. They will shut down after dinner service tomorrow evening. Alberto Lombardi, president of Lombardi Concepts, has decided on a new strategic direction for his company: he will concentrate on expanding both Taverna and Toulouse. Plans are already underway to open both concepts throughout Texas including new locations in Fort Worth, Austin and Southlake.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »