Bonchon Chicken, the Korean fried chicken place that everyone’s been talking about, has decided to go back to the drawing board. Square one. We wrote about the not-so-hot quality of food on Bonchon’s opening day (officially last Wednesday), but it looks like this chain restaurant has been struggling with quality the entire week since. At least the owners are owning up to the issues and fixing things before they get out of hand. Fist bump. Read on:
- Fact Checking Museum Tower’s Bold Sales Claim by Tim Rogers
- Have Questions About Home-Rule Effort? Ask Them Here. by Krista Nightengale
- Leading Off (3/4/14) by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.