Bonchon Chicken, the Korean fried chicken place that everyone’s been talking about, has decided to go back to the drawing board. Square one. We wrote about the not-so-hot quality of food on Bonchon’s opening day (officially last Wednesday), but it looks like this chain restaurant has been struggling with quality the entire week since. At least the owners are owning up to the issues and fixing things before they get out of hand. Fist bump. Read on:
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.