Bonchon Chicken, the Korean fried chicken place that everyone’s been talking about, has decided to go back to the drawing board. Square one. We wrote about the not-so-hot quality of food on Bonchon’s opening day (officially last Wednesday), but it looks like this chain restaurant has been struggling with quality the entire week since. At least the owners are owning up to the issues and fixing things before they get out of hand. Fist bump. Read on:
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.