Jesse and Mr. White could not cook a more addictive dish. This nasty-in-a-good way scoop of smoky barbecue brisket sits between layers of thick, hot, melting cheddar cheese. The 10-napkin wonder is held together with two pieces of sourdough bread. Meth or Ruthie’s Rolling Cafe? You decide.
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Poll: What Will the Trinity Lakes Look Like? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »