I apologize for the poor picture of chef Julian Barsotti’s delicious soft scrambled eggs served on fonduta valdostana and topped with white truffles. It wasn’t much to look at and the texture resembled baby food, but the earthy, buttery, and nutty combination of flavors left me feeling giddy. Please call ahead to make sure it is on the menu. You can thank me anytime.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.