I apologize for the poor picture of chef Julian Barsotti’s delicious soft scrambled eggs served on fonduta valdostana and topped with white truffles. It wasn’t much to look at and the texture resembled baby food, but the earthy, buttery, and nutty combination of flavors left me feeling giddy. Please call ahead to make sure it is on the menu. You can thank me anytime.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.