Celebrate fall at the 2013 Horseshoe Bay Resort Wine & Dine Festival featuring concerts by Bob Schneider, the Hunter Sullivan Big Band, Ghost Along the Brazos, and MilkDrive. Festival highlights will include: a Friday night four-course kickoff dinner paired with thoughtfully selected Hill Country varietals; celebrity-chef cooking demonstrations, including a demo by Food Network Star Season 7 finalist Susie Jimenez; and a sunset wine stroll where participants spend the afternoon sampling wines and cuisines from award-winning wineries and chefs from throughout the Hill Country. More than 48 types of Hill Country wines will be offered for tastings, plus more than twenty chefs and restaurants will be offering samples during the stroll. Celebrity chefs Rebecca Rather, Grady Spears, and Suzie Jimenez will be conducting cooking classes starting at 11 a.m. on Saturday, November 9. Tickets start at $59 per person, with hotel packages available at the Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott, located 45 minutes west of Austin on constant-level Lake LBJ. For more information on the 2013 Horseshoe Bay Resort Wine & Dine Festival, go to hsbresortwinefest.com or call 877-258-4512.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »