Celebrate fall at the 2013 Horseshoe Bay Resort Wine & Dine Festival featuring concerts by Bob Schneider, the Hunter Sullivan Big Band, Ghost Along the Brazos, and MilkDrive. Festival highlights will include: a Friday night four-course kickoff dinner paired with thoughtfully selected Hill Country varietals; celebrity-chef cooking demonstrations, including a demo by Food Network Star Season 7 finalist Susie Jimenez; and a sunset wine stroll where participants spend the afternoon sampling wines and cuisines from award-winning wineries and chefs from throughout the Hill Country. More than 48 types of Hill Country wines will be offered for tastings, plus more than twenty chefs and restaurants will be offering samples during the stroll. Celebrity chefs Rebecca Rather, Grady Spears, and Suzie Jimenez will be conducting cooking classes starting at 11 a.m. on Saturday, November 9. Tickets start at $59 per person, with hotel packages available at the Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott, located 45 minutes west of Austin on constant-level Lake LBJ. For more information on the 2013 Horseshoe Bay Resort Wine & Dine Festival, go to hsbresortwinefest.com or call 877-258-4512.
- How Government Subsidies Are Hiding the Omni Convention Center Hotel’s Losses by Wylie H. Dallas
- Poll: What Should Dallas Do With the Convention Center Hotel? by Jason Heid
- Photos: Ferguson Protest in Dallas by Bradford Pearson
- How I Did It: The Best New Restaurants in Dallas 2014 by Nancy Nichols
- Choose Your Own Adventure by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »