Jason Maddy, the former executive chef at Oak, has left Dallas for a position at the Royal Palms Beach Club on Grand Cayman Island. The talented chef parted ways with Oak last May. Maddy is already on site where his plans include “bringing it [hotel] back to the big kid on the block.” Goodbye 635, hello Seven Mile Beach.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.