Jason Maddy, the former executive chef at Oak, has left Dallas for a position at the Royal Palms Beach Club on Grand Cayman Island. The talented chef parted ways with Oak last May. Maddy is already on site where his plans include “bringing it [hotel] back to the big kid on the block.” Goodbye 635, hello Seven Mile Beach.
Read This Next
- 5th Annual Soup’s On for the Stewpot a Success!
- Jason Maddy Pops Up at Stoney’s Wine Lounge
- Co-Executive Chef Jason Ferraro Leaves Hibiscus to Open His Own Restaurant
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.