Jason Maddy, the former executive chef at Oak, has left Dallas for a position at the Royal Palms Beach Club on Grand Cayman Island. The talented chef parted ways with Oak last May. Maddy is already on site where his plans include “bringing it [hotel] back to the big kid on the block.” Goodbye 635, hello Seven Mile Beach.
Read This Next
- 5th Annual Soup’s On for the Stewpot a Success!
- Jason Maddy Pops Up at Stoney’s Wine Lounge
- Co-Executive Chef Jason Ferraro Leaves Hibiscus to Open His Own Restaurant
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Poll: Should Mike Rawlings Run Again? by Jason Heid
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.