Jason Maddy, the former executive chef at Oak, has left Dallas for a position at the Royal Palms Beach Club on Grand Cayman Island. The talented chef parted ways with Oak last May. Maddy is already on site where his plans include “bringing it [hotel] back to the big kid on the block.” Goodbye 635, hello Seven Mile Beach.
Read This Next
- 5th Annual Soup’s On for the Stewpot a Success!
- Jason Maddy Pops Up at Stoney’s Wine Lounge
- Co-Executive Chef Jason Ferraro Leaves Hibiscus to Open His Own Restaurant
8/23/14 SatMain Street Garden
8/23/14 SatRabbit Hole Brewing
8/26/14 TueSevy's Grill
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Brendan Higgins Fired From Channel 11 by Tim Rogers
- American Airlines Outsources Its In-Flight Magazine by Tim Rogers
- Huey P. Newton Gun Club Marches in Dallas To Protest Police Shootings by Tim Rogers
- DMagazine.com Seeks Online Managing Editor by Jason Heid
- About the Use of the Word ‘Portmanteau’ in Our July Issue by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.