Jason Maddy, the former executive chef at Oak, has left Dallas for a position at the Royal Palms Beach Club on Grand Cayman Island. The talented chef parted ways with Oak last May. Maddy is already on site where his plans include “bringing it [hotel] back to the big kid on the block.” Goodbye 635, hello Seven Mile Beach.
Read This Next
- Jason Maddy Pops Up at Stoney’s Wine Lounge
- 5th Annual Soup’s On for the Stewpot a Success!
- Co-Executive Chef Jason Ferraro Leaves Hibiscus to Open His Own Restaurant
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Pop Up at WAAS Gallery with Cykochik
- Dallas is Officially Bizarre: Recap of Andrew Zimmern’s Bizarre Foods America: Dallas Episode by Nancy Nichols
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- The Mark Cuban Commercial That Continues To Drive Me Insane by Tim Rogers
- SMU’s Cal Jillson Reaches a Bit Too Far in the Rick Perry Imbroglio by Tim Rogers
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.