Hey, SideDishers! Did you go to the State Fair this weekend? I know Saturday weather sucked, but that didn’t keep a bunch of you from trying the fried Thanksgiving dinner, did it? I disliked the deep-fried Nutella, but maybe I’m just weird. Tell us what you ate and what you hate.
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- Poll: Where Is Dallas’ Most Difficult Holiday Shopping? by Jason Heid
- Key to Cowboys Victory: Ignoring Andrew Luck’s Compliments by Michael J. Mooney
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »