Douglas Wagenhauser, whose resume includes The Landmark Restaurant, Townhouse Restaurant + Bar Saint Ann’s , is the new chef de cuisine at Cook Hall. I’m not familiar with Wagenhauser’s style so I’ll wait and see what stamp he puts on the menu. Wagenhauser, a Dallas native, rolls out his new fall menu, on October 15. (Rick, let me know where you end up?)
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.