Douglas Wagenhauser, whose resume includes The Landmark Restaurant, Townhouse Restaurant + Bar Saint Ann’s , is the new chef de cuisine at Cook Hall. I’m not familiar with Wagenhauser’s style so I’ll wait and see what stamp he puts on the menu. Wagenhauser, a Dallas native, rolls out his new fall menu, on October 15. (Rick, let me know where you end up?)
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- My Five Cents: Food Criticism, F-Bombs, and Firing the Messenger by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.