Erin McKool, co-owner of Start Restaurant, is planning to open a second location of Start, the healthy fast food restaurant she opened on Greenville Avenue in August 2012. She’s found a location (4023 Lemmon Avenue between Knight and Throckmorton) which is now a vacant lot just beyond My Fit Foods (the old car has been demolished). McKool is building from the ground up and has filed for a special use permit. She’s moving forward with design work to submit to the city. If all goes well, McKool plans to open next summer (2014).
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
- The Cedars — Patching the Grid by Joe Esposito
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »