Erin McKool, co-owner of Start Restaurant, is planning to open a second location of Start, the healthy fast food restaurant she opened on Greenville Avenue in August 2012. She’s found a location (4023 Lemmon Avenue between Knight and Throckmorton) which is now a vacant lot just beyond My Fit Foods (the old car has been demolished). McKool is building from the ground up and has filed for a special use permit. She’s moving forward with design work to submit to the city. If all goes well, McKool plans to open next summer (2014).
10/8/15 ThuDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Inequality and Texas Independent School Districts by Jason Heid
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »