Erin McKool, co-owner of Start Restaurant, is planning to open a second location of Start, the healthy fast food restaurant she opened on Greenville Avenue in August 2012. She’s found a location (4023 Lemmon Avenue between Knight and Throckmorton) which is now a vacant lot just beyond My Fit Foods (the old car has been demolished). McKool is building from the ground up and has filed for a special use permit. She’s moving forward with design work to submit to the city. If all goes well, McKool plans to open next summer (2014).
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriWestin Galleria Dallas
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
- Somebody Help This Poor Girl: The Most ‘Dallas’ Dallas Restaurant by Nancy Nichols
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.