Erin McKool, co-owner of Start Restaurant, is planning to open a second location of Start, the healthy fast food restaurant she opened on Greenville Avenue in August 2012. She’s found a location (4023 Lemmon Avenue between Knight and Throckmorton) which is now a vacant lot just beyond My Fit Foods (the old car has been demolished). McKool is building from the ground up and has filed for a special use permit. She’s moving forward with design work to submit to the city. If all goes well, McKool plans to open next summer (2014).
- UT vs. OU Watch Party at Christie's Sports Bar
- Parkland Hospital Releases Major Presby Diss Track by Zac Crain
- Fox 4 and Clarice Tinsley Show Us the Future of TV News. And Its End. by Tim Rogers
- Jerry Jones Lawsuit Settled This Morning After Late-Night Lawyering by Tim Rogers
- On The Street: The Fashion Scene Around Dallas
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
- Leading Off (10/17/14) by Jason Heid
- SAGA Pod/Learning Curve: Schutze on Ebola and DISD by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »