Next time you’re at Kroger or Tom Thumb, scooping up some roma tomatoes, think about the people who picked them. Krys Boyd talked to Seth Holmes, an assistant professor at UC Berkeley, about our country’s farming workforce in yesterday’s episode of Think. Listen to the conversation here. You’d be surprised at how little these people make. It’s depressing.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- A Drive-In Movie, Mechanical Bull, and Lots of Fringe: An Inside Look at Chanel’s Métiers d’Art Fashion Show in Dallas by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.