Next time you’re at Kroger or Tom Thumb, scooping up some roma tomatoes, think about the people who picked them. Krys Boyd talked to Seth Holmes, an assistant professor at UC Berkeley, about our country’s farming workforce in yesterday’s episode of Think. Listen to the conversation here. You’d be surprised at how little these people make. It’s depressing.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.