Popular barman Michael Martensen sends word: he and Omar YeeFoon are introducing a “coursed-out” cocktail experience at Smyth on Tuesday nights. Think of it like a vertical or horizontal wine tasting: they plan to mix and serve five different cocktails in a “true cocktail progression” ranging from fixes, fizzes, old fashions, brambles, and other fine cocktail styles. On Tuesday, September 17, the kick off the program featuring the spirits from Tempus Fugit Distillery. The cost will vary each week but next Tuesday is $50 plus gratuity. Call 214-520-0900 for reservations. Yeah, I think Roger says it best.
10/7/15 WedDallas Arboretum
10/10/15 SatThe Dubliner
10/11/15 SunTruck Yard
10/13/15 TueThe Grape
10/14/15 WedDallas Farmers Market
10/14/15 WedCapitol Pub
10/15/15 ThuKettle Art
10/17/15 SatCity Hall Plaza
- Was Susan Hawk ‘Committed’ or Wasn’t She? by Tim Rogers
- Toronto Columnist Bad-Mouths Arlington Ahead of Rangers-Blue Jays Series by Jason Heid
- Things To Do In Dallas Tonight: Oct. 5 by Alex Macon
- Arlington Is Mad About the Texas Rangers’ AL West Champions T-Shirts by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (10/6/15) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »