Popular barman Michael Martensen sends word: he and Omar YeeFoon are introducing a “coursed-out” cocktail experience at Smyth on Tuesday nights. Think of it like a vertical or horizontal wine tasting: they plan to mix and serve five different cocktails in a “true cocktail progression” ranging from fixes, fizzes, old fashions, brambles, and other fine cocktail styles. On Tuesday, September 17, the kick off the program featuring the spirits from Tempus Fugit Distillery. The cost will vary each week but next Tuesday is $50 plus gratuity. Call 214-520-0900 for reservations. Yeah, I think Roger says it best.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
- Food Feedback Friday by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »