Popular barman Michael Martensen sends word: he and Omar YeeFoon are introducing a “coursed-out” cocktail experience at Smyth on Tuesday nights. Think of it like a vertical or horizontal wine tasting: they plan to mix and serve five different cocktails in a “true cocktail progression” ranging from fixes, fizzes, old fashions, brambles, and other fine cocktail styles. On Tuesday, September 17, the kick off the program featuring the spirits from Tempus Fugit Distillery. The cost will vary each week but next Tuesday is $50 plus gratuity. Call 214-520-0900 for reservations. Yeah, I think Roger says it best.
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: New Orleans Style in Lower Greenville by Caitlin Clark
- 2016 Oak Cliff Mardi Gras Parade
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- Dallas Dating Guide by D Magazine
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Dallas City Council Bans Exxxotica From Using Convention Center by Jason Heid
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »