Popular barman Michael Martensen sends word: he and Omar YeeFoon are introducing a “coursed-out” cocktail experience at Smyth on Tuesday nights. Think of it like a vertical or horizontal wine tasting: they plan to mix and serve five different cocktails in a “true cocktail progression” ranging from fixes, fizzes, old fashions, brambles, and other fine cocktail styles. On Tuesday, September 17, the kick off the program featuring the spirits from Tempus Fugit Distillery. The cost will vary each week but next Tuesday is $50 plus gratuity. Call 214-520-0900 for reservations. Yeah, I think Roger says it best.
- The Mysterious Plan for a Mayoral Compound by Wylie H. Dallas
- Laura Miller on the Failings of Jennifer Gates and the Battle To Save Preston Hollow by Tim Rogers
- Did Bass Pro Shops Steal a T-shirt Idea From The Lodge? by Michael J. Mooney
- The Dog Stop in Far North Dallas Will Close in September by Nancy Nichols
- What To Drink Now: 4th of July Cocktails by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »