Popular barman Michael Martensen sends word: he and Omar YeeFoon are introducing a “coursed-out” cocktail experience at Smyth on Tuesday nights. Think of it like a vertical or horizontal wine tasting: they plan to mix and serve five different cocktails in a “true cocktail progression” ranging from fixes, fizzes, old fashions, brambles, and other fine cocktail styles. On Tuesday, September 17, the kick off the program featuring the spirits from Tempus Fugit Distillery. The cost will vary each week but next Tuesday is $50 plus gratuity. Call 214-520-0900 for reservations. Yeah, I think Roger says it best.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.