This sassy molded gelatin salad with Mandarin orange slices, created by Helen Corbitt, has been served at the Zodiac Room at Neiman Marcus since the late 1950s. Would you like to try your hand at creating it? We’ve got the recipe right this way.
- It Is Time to for Some Real Leadership and Vision in Downtown Dallas by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.