I hope my former neighbors in Midway Hollow (“A Treasure to Keep”) will rejoice in the news: Al’s Pizzeria is re-opening. Look out, Jay Jerrier, Al’s Pizzeria, is known for its authentic New York-style pizza and could cause Zoli’s to shed a few unicorn tears. Owner Medo Pjetrovic has leased a 1,785 square-foot space in a new building under construction in the 400,000-square-foot Village at Bachman Lake at the northwest corner of Northwest Highway and Marsh Lane. The popular pizza joint opened in 1974 and closed in September 2011. Look for the doors to open “in the fall.”
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- Whoa, Paul Rudd Was (UPDATE: Not) One of the Airport Heroes Who Took Down the Homophobe by Jason Heid
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Meet the Antigay Bully Arrested at DFW Airport in Last Week’s Viral Video by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »