I hope my former neighbors in Midway Hollow (“A Treasure to Keep”) will rejoice in the news: Al’s Pizzeria is re-opening. Look out, Jay Jerrier, Al’s Pizzeria, is known for its authentic New York-style pizza and could cause Zoli’s to shed a few unicorn tears. Owner Medo Pjetrovic has leased a 1,785 square-foot space in a new building under construction in the 400,000-square-foot Village at Bachman Lake at the northwest corner of Northwest Highway and Marsh Lane. The popular pizza joint opened in 1974 and closed in September 2011. Look for the doors to open “in the fall.”
- New Buildings Vs. Old Buildings: The Battle for Downtown by Krista Nightengale
- Michael Morris Knows Which Way the Wind Is Blowing by Jason Heid
- Why Did the DMN Largely Ignore 35 Percent of DISD Test-takers? by Eric Celeste
- Were You Watching Today’s Slow-Speed Police Chase in Fort Worth? by Jason Heid
- Waitin’ Around For the Trinity Toll Road to Die by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »