Phil Romano, the man who, among other ventures, founded Eatzi’s in 1996. The gourmet grocery store with “chef-crafted meals,” encompasses the old-world charm of a European market with modern-day cuisine crafted by master chefs. The bakery produces 200 varieties of artisan breads and pastries; the kitchen creates at least 350 varieties of food (including sushi!), which are sold cold for reheating (not the sushi!) later and hot for immediate consumption. The deli carries over 130 varieties of exotic meats and cheeses. Romano hit some bumps when he first tried to expand the business, but now he seems to be in command. He’s hired Adam “No Relation” Romo as CEO and tasked him with Executive to spearhead the company’s new growth strategy beginning with its third location in Grapevine. On September 20, Romo will pop open number four at 5967 West Parker Road (corner of the Dallas North Tollway and West Parker Road) just 2.9 miles from Trader Joe’s.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
- Why Young People Like Denver More Than Dallas by Peter Simek
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Why Dallas Is Allowed to Ruin a Park With a Highway by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »