Phil Romano, the man who, among other ventures, founded Eatzi’s in 1996. The gourmet grocery store with “chef-crafted meals,” encompasses the old-world charm of a European market with modern-day cuisine crafted by master chefs. The bakery produces 200 varieties of artisan breads and pastries; the kitchen creates at least 350 varieties of food (including sushi!), which are sold cold for reheating (not the sushi!) later and hot for immediate consumption. The deli carries over 130 varieties of exotic meats and cheeses. Romano hit some bumps when he first tried to expand the business, but now he seems to be in command. He’s hired Adam “No Relation” Romo as CEO and tasked him with Executive to spearhead the company’s new growth strategy beginning with its third location in Grapevine. On September 20, Romo will pop open number four at 5967 West Parker Road (corner of the Dallas North Tollway and West Parker Road) just 2.9 miles from Trader Joe’s.
5/6/15 WedCommunity Beer Co.
5/6/15 WedRahr & Sons Brewing Company
5/7/15 ThuDeep Ellum Brewing Co.
5/7/15 ThuMartin House Brewing Company
5/8/15 FriHyatt Regency Dallas
5/9/15 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/9/15 SatStonebridge Ranch Country Club
5/10/15 SunOmni Fort Worth Hotel
5/10/15 SunTexas Spice
- Who Can We Blame for This Garland Shooting? by Michael J. Mooney
- Why We Should Listen to Laura Miller’s Solution to the Scott Griggs Accusations by Peter Simek
- Why Dallas Is a Terrible Place to Grow Up Poor — And a Great Place to Be Rich by Jason Heid
- Breaking: Robin Wright Is as Smart as She Is Beautiful. And She Is Coming to Dallas by Christine Allison
- Emails Shed Light on Inner Workings of Trinity River Project Funding Schemes by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »