Phil Romano, the man who, among other ventures, founded Eatzi’s in 1996. The gourmet grocery store with “chef-crafted meals,” encompasses the old-world charm of a European market with modern-day cuisine crafted by master chefs. The bakery produces 200 varieties of artisan breads and pastries; the kitchen creates at least 350 varieties of food (including sushi!), which are sold cold for reheating (not the sushi!) later and hot for immediate consumption. The deli carries over 130 varieties of exotic meats and cheeses. Romano hit some bumps when he first tried to expand the business, but now he seems to be in command. He’s hired Adam “No Relation” Romo as CEO and tasked him with Executive to spearhead the company’s new growth strategy beginning with its third location in Grapevine. On September 20, Romo will pop open number four at 5967 West Parker Road (corner of the Dallas North Tollway and West Parker Road) just 2.9 miles from Trader Joe’s.
2/10/16 WedDallas Fish Market
2/13/16 Sat3 Nations Brewing
2/16/16 TueIII Forks
2/20/16 SatTaschen Library
2/29/16 MonHyatt Regency Dallas
3/3/16 ThuCommunity Beer Co.
3/4/16 FriFair Park
- Hot Property: Mediterranean Mansion on Turtle Creek Drive by Caitlin Clark
- The Most Amazing Bowling Story Ever by Michael J. Mooney
- Eat Here Now: Maple Leaf Diner by Nancy Nichols
- Go Inside Jordan Spieth’s New PGA-Approved Preston Hollow Pad by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Dallas Intersections That Would Make Fantastic Aliases or Elmore Leonard Characters, Ranked by Zac Crain
- Once You Decide You Want to Be In the Convention Business, You Have to Be In the Convention Business by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (2/8/16) by Zac Crain
- The Lesson South Oak Cliff High Just Taught All DISD Students by Peter Simek
- Poll: Should Dallas Ban a Porn Convention? by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »