Phil Romano, the man who, among other ventures, founded Eatzi’s in 1996. The gourmet grocery store with “chef-crafted meals,” encompasses the old-world charm of a European market with modern-day cuisine crafted by master chefs. The bakery produces 200 varieties of artisan breads and pastries; the kitchen creates at least 350 varieties of food (including sushi!), which are sold cold for reheating (not the sushi!) later and hot for immediate consumption. The deli carries over 130 varieties of exotic meats and cheeses. Romano hit some bumps when he first tried to expand the business, but now he seems to be in command. He’s hired Adam “No Relation” Romo as CEO and tasked him with Executive to spearhead the company’s new growth strategy beginning with its third location in Grapevine. On September 20, Romo will pop open number four at 5967 West Parker Road (corner of the Dallas North Tollway and West Parker Road) just 2.9 miles from Trader Joe’s.
- 100 Great Holiday Gifts
- LInkedIn Reveals Dallas' Dominant Skill Set by Ali Finney
- Off the Record
- Dallas Starbucks Mistakes Chandler Parsons For Dirk Nowitzki by Bradford Pearson
- Mummy Not So Dearest: A Few Thoughts on Leslie Brenner's Proof + Pantry Review by Nancy Nichols
- What That Trinity Toll Road Meeting Was Really About by Tim Rogers
- IT’S ABOUT FREAKING TIME! by Eric Celeste
- Leading Off (11/19/14) by Bradford Pearson
- Carnival Barker’s Ice Cream to Open Oak Cliff Location by Bradford Pearson
- Where Millennials Are Migrating and Why by Patrick Kennedy
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »