Wheeze, gasp, sputter, cough, cough…DFW Restaurant Week 2013 is almost running on empty. But fear not, there are still restaurants still have dinner reservations. Here’s the list. Go out and support our local restaurants. Your dollars will help the North Texas Food Bank and the Lena Pope Home. Remember to tip your server. We’ll fill cyberspace with food: tweet us (@DSideDish) reviews and we’ll retweet them. Snap photos of great service people.
11/1/14 SatGilley's Dallas
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »