Wheeze, gasp, sputter, cough, cough…DFW Restaurant Week 2013 is almost running on empty. But fear not, there are still restaurants still have dinner reservations. Here’s the list. Go out and support our local restaurants. Your dollars will help the North Texas Food Bank and the Lena Pope Home. Remember to tip your server. We’ll fill cyberspace with food: tweet us (@DSideDish) reviews and we’ll retweet them. Snap photos of great service people.
12/20/14 SatNorthPark Center
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Barrett Brown Will Just Have To Wait for That Sentence by Tim Rogers
- Museum Tower Designer Insists Nasher Needs to Yield in Reflectivity Dispute by Jason Heid
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- DMN Reveals Its Bias About DISD by Tim Rogers
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »