Wheeze, gasp, sputter, cough, cough…DFW Restaurant Week 2013 is almost running on empty. But fear not, there are still restaurants still have dinner reservations. Here’s the list. Go out and support our local restaurants. Your dollars will help the North Texas Food Bank and the Lena Pope Home. Remember to tip your server. We’ll fill cyberspace with food: tweet us (@DSideDish) reviews and we’ll retweet them. Snap photos of great service people.
- Black-eyed Pea in Preston Center in Dallas is Closing Tomorrow by Nancy Nichols
- Postcard from Hawaii: The Kapalua Wine and Food Festival (Part 1) by Hayley Hamilton Cogill
- Have You Met the Mamey? It’s Worth a Small Dallas Odyssey. by Eve Hill-Agnus
- Inside Scottish Rite’s Run As One Of America’s Best Orthopedic Programs by Sean Kelly
- 5 Must-Try Ice Cream Sandwiches in Dallas by Melissa Mackaly
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »