If you managed to find a restaurant that was not participating in DFW Restaurant Week and you shared a meal, we’d love to hear about your experience. Tell us the good, bad, and the downright rotten. Last week, you filed reports on The Meddlesome Moth, Village Kitchen in HP Village, Culpepper Steakhouse in Rockwall, and Central 214.
- Bag It Up: Why the Dallas City Council Should Say No to Banning Plastic Bags by Glenn Hunter
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Mike Morath Statement on Support Our Public Schools’ Home Rule Effort by Eric Celeste
- Dallas Pets Alive! Pet of the Month (March 2014) by Jason Heid
- Researchers Develop First-Ever Blood Test to Detect Alzheimer’s by Matt Goodman
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.