Have you been to Mot Hai Ba, the Vietnamese restaurant brought to you by Jeana Johnson and Colleen O’Hare? The Good 2 Go Taco gals are turning out some fine food inspired by their trips to North Vietnam. The intimate restaurant is designed like a typical roadside restaurant: low communal tables and backless stools. Until a couple of weeks ago, the stools were without cushions. I’m happy to report Johnson and O’Hare added padded covers to create a butt-friendly dining experience.
10/26/14 SunDallas Farmers Market
10/30/14 ThuSaint Ann Restaurant and Bar
10/31/14 FriRed Arrow Contemporary
10/31/14 FriStampede 66
10/31/14 FriSissy's Southern Kitchen and Bar
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- Are These Ebola-Themed Halloween Decorations in Poor Taste? by Jason Heid
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Taste Test Thursday: Restaurant Chips and Salsa by Catherine Downes
- VIDEO: Crowd Stops Antigay Attack at DFW Airport by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »