Have you been to Mot Hai Ba, the Vietnamese restaurant brought to you by Jeana Johnson and Colleen O’Hare? The Good 2 Go Taco gals are turning out some fine food inspired by their trips to North Vietnam. The intimate restaurant is designed like a typical roadside restaurant: low communal tables and backless stools. Until a couple of weeks ago, the stools were without cushions. I’m happy to report Johnson and O’Hare added padded covers to create a butt-friendly dining experience.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- How Chart Westcott Raised $1.2 Million for a State Rep Race and Only Got 30 Percent of the Vote by Eric Celeste
- A Lament for John Carona by Wick Allison
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.