Joe Garza has been involved with the pastry department of the Adolphus Hotel for almost ten years. He was the pastry chef at The French Room for three years (91-94), assistant pastry chef for the hotel for two (95-97), and the executive pastry chef for the last three and a half years. Today comes word that Garza is moving on. Big loss for the Adolphus, he makes some of the best desserts in Dallas. He’ll be heading up the new pastry department at the University of North Texas.
- What Restaurant or Cuisine Does Dallas Need? by Nancy Nichols
- Henderson Tap House to Open in January With a Lengthy Dress Code by Nancy Nichols
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.