Chef Karen Kahn’s Eden Restaurant, the intimate spot located in a house on West Lovers near Celebration, is now open for breakfast. She’ll open at 6am everyday except Tuesday and serve house made Greek yogurt, muesli, biscuits, country-fried potatoes, and smoothies. She will also offer lunches to go and, as always, dinner will remain BYOB.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- A Look at Kidd Kraddick’s Show A Year After His Death by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.