Chef Karen Kahn’s Eden Restaurant, the intimate spot located in a house on West Lovers near Celebration, is now open for breakfast. She’ll open at 6am everyday except Tuesday and serve house made Greek yogurt, muesli, biscuits, country-fried potatoes, and smoothies. She will also offer lunches to go and, as always, dinner will remain BYOB.
- Steve Blow’s Immigration Column Is Extremely Sloppy by Zac Crain
- Leading Off (7/24/14) by Zac Crain
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.