We had some technical issues on Friday that prohibited me from announcing the Server of the Week for the first stretch of DFW Restaurant Week. SideDish reader and tweeter, T.J. Griffin, sends a photo (Below) of his experience at the French Room. Connie is no stranger to this award. She’s been serving at the French Room close to 25 years and has Restaurant Week or not, she’s always a winner.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- Judgmental Map of Dallas by Krista Nightengale
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.