We had some technical issues on Friday that prohibited me from announcing the Server of the Week for the first stretch of DFW Restaurant Week. SideDish reader and tweeter, T.J. Griffin, sends a photo (Below) of his experience at the French Room. Connie is no stranger to this award. She’s been serving at the French Room close to 25 years and has Restaurant Week or not, she’s always a winner.
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings by Tim Rogers
- Rena Honea and Mike Morath Debate Making DISD a Home-Rule District by Cristina Daglas
- Stop What You’re Doing and Watch This Inspiring Video of Mayor Mike Rawlings, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
- Home-Rule Effort Still Struggling To Get Message Right by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (3/7/14) by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.