Oishii, the popular Asian restaurant that suffered major fire damage last December, has now plans to be ready to open “sometime early October.” Owner/chef Thanh Nguyen has hired Martha Tiller as publicist. “ As with all construction projects, dates are moving targets,” says Tiller.
- The Good Guys: A Look Back by Zac Crain
- Reader Feedback: What Ticks You Off Most at Restaurants? by Rochell Van Deurzen
- Morning News Says Mike Rawlings Should Run Again Because Mary Suhm by Eric Celeste
- Emmanuel Mudiay to Earn $1.2M in Chinese League by Bradford Pearson
- Leading Off (7/22/14) by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.