Masala Wok, the casual Asian/Indian food restaurant, is opening a location in the southwest quadrant of Preston Center. Currently, the mini-chain operates restaurants in Richardson, Plano,and Irving. You can also eat their korma masala in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and 2 cities in Virginia. The 2,465-square-foot space is scheduled to open in October. Jason Puig with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Masala Wok, in the transaction. Tim Thompson with Crestview Real Estate represented the landlord. My somewhat educated guess (I checked Crestview’s listings) is Masala Wok is going into the space formerly known as Texas de Brazil Express. I could be wrong. It’s happened. BTW, Preston Center is en fuego.
- Are We Witnessing The Fall of the House of Michael Morris? by Peter Simek
- John Travolta Welcomes Really Big Plane to DFW Airport by Jason Heid
- Ebola Case Confirmed in Dallas by Jason Heid
- Will Automated Cars Revolutionize Urban Transportation? by Peter Simek
- What Dan Micciche Gets Right — and Wrong — in His DMN Essay by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »