Masala Wok, the casual Asian/Indian food restaurant, is opening a location in the southwest quadrant of Preston Center. Currently, the mini-chain operates restaurants in Richardson, Plano,and Irving. You can also eat their korma masala in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and 2 cities in Virginia. The 2,465-square-foot space is scheduled to open in October. Jason Puig with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Masala Wok, in the transaction. Tim Thompson with Crestview Real Estate represented the landlord. My somewhat educated guess (I checked Crestview’s listings) is Masala Wok is going into the space formerly known as Texas de Brazil Express. I could be wrong. It’s happened. BTW, Preston Center is en fuego.
- The Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Dallas
- After SCOTUS Decision, Jack Evans and George Harris Go Get Their Marriage License by Liz Johnstone
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- The 10 Best Lakes to Call Home by Dawn McMullan
- Chill Out on These 11 Great Dallas Patios
- When Does Our Confederacy Conversation Target Street Names in Oak Cliff? by Peter Simek
- Part 3: The Value of the Neighborhood Church by Dallas May
- Leading Off (6/29/2015) by Liz Johnstone
- What Happened to FrontBurner Comments? by Jason Heid
- Mad Max Shops at Lakewood Whole Foods by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »