Masala Wok, the casual Asian/Indian food restaurant, is opening a location in the southwest quadrant of Preston Center. Currently, the mini-chain operates restaurants in Richardson, Plano,and Irving. You can also eat their korma masala in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and 2 cities in Virginia. The 2,465-square-foot space is scheduled to open in October. Jason Puig with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Masala Wok, in the transaction. Tim Thompson with Crestview Real Estate represented the landlord. My somewhat educated guess (I checked Crestview’s listings) is Masala Wok is going into the space formerly known as Texas de Brazil Express. I could be wrong. It’s happened. BTW, Preston Center is en fuego.
- Does Your Dallas ZIP Code Speak for Itself? by Ali Finney
- Truck Yard
- The New Glenn Beck by Michael J. Mooney
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Leslie Brenner Steps Out From Behind the Curtain and Reveals Her Face by Nancy Nichols
- Robert Edsel Is a Little Confused About What ‘Humble’ Means by Tim Rogers
- DMN Story on DISD Salaries Suffers From Bad Case of Overreach by Eric Celeste
- There Was No Debate About the Trinity Toll Road at the Stemmons Corridor Business Association Luncheon by Peter Simek
- Poll: When Will Texas Have a Blue Governor? by Jason Heid
- Finance Panel: Southern Dallas Just Needs More George Baileys by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »