Masala Wok, the casual Asian/Indian food restaurant, is opening a location in the southwest quadrant of Preston Center. Currently, the mini-chain operates restaurants in Richardson, Plano,and Irving. You can also eat their korma masala in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and 2 cities in Virginia. The 2,465-square-foot space is scheduled to open in October. Jason Puig with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Masala Wok, in the transaction. Tim Thompson with Crestview Real Estate represented the landlord. My somewhat educated guess (I checked Crestview’s listings) is Masala Wok is going into the space formerly known as Texas de Brazil Express. I could be wrong. It’s happened. BTW, Preston Center is en fuego.
12/24/14 WedThe Grape
12/24/14 WedSteel Restaurant & Lounge
12/25/14 ThuLark on the Park
12/31/14 WedDel Frisco's
12/31/14 WedThe Quarter Bar
12/31/14 WedFront Room Tavern
12/31/14 WedKitchen LTO
- Mayor Rawlings Implies Trinity Toll Road Opponents Don’t Respect Democracy by Jason Heid
- Mike Rawlings Makes His Pitch by Wick Allison
- What do You Think of When I Say Poutine? by Nancy Nichols
- What It Means Now That Rajon Rondo Is In Dallas by Zac Crain
- Programming Note: Merry Christmas, Happy New Year by Jason Heid
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »