Masala Wok, the casual Asian/Indian food restaurant, is opening a location in the southwest quadrant of Preston Center. Currently, the mini-chain operates restaurants in Richardson, Plano,and Irving. You can also eat their korma masala in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and 2 cities in Virginia. The 2,465-square-foot space is scheduled to open in October. Jason Puig with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Masala Wok, in the transaction. Tim Thompson with Crestview Real Estate represented the landlord. My somewhat educated guess (I checked Crestview’s listings) is Masala Wok is going into the space formerly known as Texas de Brazil Express. I could be wrong. It’s happened. BTW, Preston Center is en fuego.
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- Libertine Bar
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Courtney Loves Dallas Episode 1 Recap by Tim Rogers
- Exclusive McFarland Cuisine Report: Which Dallas Restaurants are Open Today by Nancy Nichols
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (12/9/13) by Cristina Daglas
- Pearl Cup on Henderson Closes, Austin-Based Houndstooth Coffee Takes Over by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.