Masala Wok, the casual Asian/Indian food restaurant, is opening a location in the southwest quadrant of Preston Center. Currently, the mini-chain operates restaurants in Richardson, Plano,and Irving. You can also eat their korma masala in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and 2 cities in Virginia. The 2,465-square-foot space is scheduled to open in October. Jason Puig with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Masala Wok, in the transaction. Tim Thompson with Crestview Real Estate represented the landlord. My somewhat educated guess (I checked Crestview’s listings) is Masala Wok is going into the space formerly known as Texas de Brazil Express. I could be wrong. It’s happened. BTW, Preston Center is en fuego.
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- The Best New Restaurants in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- The 100 Best Restaurants in Dallas
- Best Dallas Suburbs
- Pecan Lodge Is Moving From Dallas Farmers Market to Deep Ellum by Nancy Nichols
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The Loon Must Move to a New Location in Dallas by Nancy Nichols
- Give Us Feedback on the New Design by Tim Rogers
- Cash McElroy: The Other Side of the Story by Tim Rogers
- Teiichi Sakurai Will Open a Ramen Shop in Sylvan|Thirty Called ‘Ten’ by Carol Shih
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.