Masala Wok, the casual Asian/Indian food restaurant, is opening a location in the southwest quadrant of Preston Center. Currently, the mini-chain operates restaurants in Richardson, Plano,and Irving. You can also eat their korma masala in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and 2 cities in Virginia. The 2,465-square-foot space is scheduled to open in October. Jason Puig with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Masala Wok, in the transaction. Tim Thompson with Crestview Real Estate represented the landlord. My somewhat educated guess (I checked Crestview’s listings) is Masala Wok is going into the space formerly known as Texas de Brazil Express. I could be wrong. It’s happened. BTW, Preston Center is en fuego.
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- John Wiley Price Arrested by Bradford Pearson
- Cedars Social Closed for One Night by Nancy Nichols
- Why We Devoted 10,000 Words to DPD’s Child Abuse Squad by Cristina Daglas
- Unpacking the Racial Politics at Play in the John Wiley Price Case by Peter Simek
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.