Masala Wok, the casual Asian/Indian food restaurant, is opening a location in the southwest quadrant of Preston Center. Currently, the mini-chain operates restaurants in Richardson, Plano,and Irving. You can also eat their korma masala in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and 2 cities in Virginia. The 2,465-square-foot space is scheduled to open in October. Jason Puig with SRS Real Estate Partners represented the tenant, Masala Wok, in the transaction. Tim Thompson with Crestview Real Estate represented the landlord. My somewhat educated guess (I checked Crestview’s listings) is Masala Wok is going into the space formerly known as Texas de Brazil Express. I could be wrong. It’s happened. BTW, Preston Center is en fuego.
5/23/15 SatBuddhist Center of Dallas
5/24/15 SunBishop Arts District
5/27/15 WedChestnut Square
6/13/15 Sat"Secret Location"
6/18/15 ThuKettle Art
- Hot Property: 5638 Gaston Avenue by Caitlin Clark
- The Standard Pour
- The Legend of Chris Kyle by Michael J. Mooney
- St. Vincent and the Dallas Symphony Orchestra Dazzle at the Winspear by Catherine Womack
- Nobody Went to the Dallas Music District Festival by Alex Macon
- Feds Indict Founding Physician Of Forest Park Medical Center On 17 Counts Of Healthcare Fraud by Matt Goodman
- Joe Tone Steps Down as Editor of the Dallas Observer by Tim Rogers
- The Barrett Brown Review of Arts and Letters and Jail: This Prison Is Kind of Corrupt by Barrett Brown
- Should We Really Be Trying to Build a Park in the Trinity? by Peter Simek
- What Color Is the Trinity? by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »