A rainy night and a plate of thick tender cubes of seared tenderloin, slightly sweet and spicy, makes up for so many of life’s more difficult moments. The dish is appropriately titled: the glistening hot meat shimmies like my thighs when you put a fork to it (them).
- Jim Schutze Was Right — Six Years Ago — About John Wiley Price by Tim Rogers
- Poll: What Does the Uptown Sam’s Club Say About City Government? by Jason Heid
- 8 Achievable Steps to Improve Urbanism by Peter Simek
- The Best Thing Written So Far About the John Wiley Price Indictment by Peter Simek
- Judgmental Map of Dallas, Ctd. by Tim Rogers
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.