A rainy night and a plate of thick tender cubes of seared tenderloin, slightly sweet and spicy, makes up for so many of life’s more difficult moments. The dish is appropriately titled: the glistening hot meat shimmies like my thighs when you put a fork to it (them).
- The Observer’s ‘Dallas Needs More Bookstores’ Cover Story Is Lazy by Bradford Pearson
- The Dallas Morning News Is Watching You Online by Tim Rogers
- Is There Any Building In Downtown That Can Escape the Wrecking Ball? by Zac Crain
- Should There Be a Moratorium on Tearing Down Old Buildings in Dallas? by Peter Simek
- 1611 Main Street, R.I.P. by Krista Nightengale
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »