A rainy night and a plate of thick tender cubes of seared tenderloin, slightly sweet and spicy, makes up for so many of life’s more difficult moments. The dish is appropriately titled: the glistening hot meat shimmies like my thighs when you put a fork to it (them).
- Questions About Jill Jordan’s Bewildering ‘Trinity Lakes’ Briefing by Wylie H. Dallas
- I Also Have a Wish List of Unfunded Amenities by Zac Crain
- Dallas: ‘City of Hate’ vs. ‘Plague City’ by Peter Simek
- The Fight Over Farmer’s Markets in Richardson by Andrew Laska
- First Take: Henry’s Majestic by Catherine Downes
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »