The offices at D Magazine are in complete turmoil. We are changing the seating arrangement and everyone is cleaning out their desks. I was going through some old boxes and look what I found. Do you remember this? Memories of the good old days. You know, the “Thanks, Tristan” days.
Souvenir From the Past
5/3/16 TueOptimized Living Institute
5/7/16 SatPanther Island Pavilion
5/7/16 SatVarious locations
5/12/16 ThuFixture Restaurant
5/13/16 FriAddison Circle Park
5/14/16 SatCommunity Beer Co.
5/15/16 SunWest 7th
5/15/16 SunBishop Arts District
5/21/16 SatGlobe Life Park in Arlington
5/29/16 SunThe West End
- Best Hotel Pools in Dallas
- Go Inside the Homes of Bravo's Real Housewives of Dallas by Caitlin Clark
- The Best Breakfasts in Dallas by D Magazine
- My Office: Alan White by Jeanne Prejean
- The Best Dallas Suburbs 2014
- Drama Unfolds With Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals President Michael Jenkins by Alex Macon
- Joel Kotkin’s Ideological Stubbornness by Patrick Kennedy
- Will Ousting of Dallas Summer Musicals Honcho Impact Fair Park’s Future? by Peter Simek
- Zac Crain Defends Dallas on Thrillist by Tim Rogers
- Vermeer Suite: Music in 17th-Century Dutch Paintings
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.
Advertisement will run for seconds. Continue to site »