Today from 5 p.m. to close all four locations of Bread Winners will be donating 15% of sales to Kidd’s Kids, the namesake charity of the late radio host Kidd Kraddick. For those of you who aren’t in the know, Kidd’s Kids sends chronically ill children on a magical adventure to Disney World in Florida, all expenses paid.
This is a great way to justify a slice or two of their chocolate seduction cake — I mean, calories don’t count when you’re eating for a great cause, right?
Read This Next
- Save Your Nelson Mandela Status Messages, the Omni Dallas Just Won by Bradford Pearson
- The 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas 2013 by Raya Ramsey
- 10 Most Beautiful Women in Dallas Party
- Interview: Courtney Kerr on Her New Realty TV Show by Raya Ramsey
- Bon Voyage, #chaneldallas by Cristina Daglas
- Leading Off (12/11/13) by Krista Nightengale
- Lakewood Brewing Co. Released its Bourbon Barrel Temptress During the Ice Storm by Matthew Shelley
- The Cowboys-Bears Bet by Tim Rogers
- A Drive-In Movie, Mechanical Bull, and Lots of Fringe: An Inside Look at Chanel’s Métiers d’Art Fashion Show in Dallas by Raya Ramsey
Sign up to our newsletters to Get D insider information and updates in your inbox.