Today from 5 p.m. to close all four locations of Bread Winners will be donating 15% of sales to Kidd’s Kids, the namesake charity of the late radio host Kidd Kraddick. For those of you who aren’t in the know, Kidd’s Kids sends chronically ill children on a magical adventure to Disney World in Florida, all expenses paid.
This is a great way to justify a slice or two of their chocolate seduction cake — I mean, calories don’t count when you’re eating for a great cause, right?
Read This Next
8/28/14 ThuDel Frisco's Grille
9/4/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
9/6/14 SatThe Second Floor
- Poll: Should City of Dallas Workers Live Here? by Jason Heid
- First Day of School! Except Where Kids Have Already Had 100 Hours of Instruction. by Eric Celeste
- How an Office Romance Went Off the Rails and Brought Down the NCPA’s John Goodman by Glenn Hunter
- Managed Toll Lanes Are Taking Over North Texas by Tim Rogers
- A New DISD Dad Offers Thoughts on How to Recruit More Parents by Eric Celeste
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.