Today from 5 p.m. to close all four locations of Bread Winners will be donating 15% of sales to Kidd’s Kids, the namesake charity of the late radio host Kidd Kraddick. For those of you who aren’t in the know, Kidd’s Kids sends chronically ill children on a magical adventure to Disney World in Florida, all expenses paid.
This is a great way to justify a slice or two of their chocolate seduction cake — I mean, calories don’t count when you’re eating for a great cause, right?
Read This Next
4/16/14 WedKu De Ta
4/17/14 ThuThe Wine Poste
4/18/14 FriChocolate Secrets
4/20/14 SunWeekend Coffee
4/20/14 SunLounge 31
4/24/14 ThuValley View Center at Midtown
4/25/14 FriThe Wine Poste
- It’s Time to Stop Talking Past Each Other on I-345 Teardown by Peter Simek
- Parsing That Long John Wiley Price Story by Tim Rogers
- Let’s Help This Richardson Teenager Go to Prom With Miss Teen USA by Bradford Pearson
- The New Yorker on Jordan Spieth by Tim Rogers
- Leading Off (4/14/14) by Cristina Daglas
Sign up to our newsletters to get top news stories and breaking alerts delivered to your email inbox.